Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers sent by the server (the website) you are visiting to the browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or mobile. They also help maintain user preferences, store information, and provide an array of anonymized data through third-party applications such as Google Analytics.
During your first visit on fibra-award.org, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to specify your choice. They are deposited only if you accept them or continue to browse the site by visiting a second page at fibra-award.org. However, you can disable cookies on fibra-award.org at any time. The most effective way is to disable the cookies in your browser. We suggest you visit the “Help” section of your browser or visit the website About Cookies that offers tips for all modern browsers.
amàco – atelier matières à construire commits itself to collect and handle your data, from the site www.fibra-award.org, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Each form limits collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and, among other things, indicates:
- the objectives tied to the collection of such data (purposes);
- whether such data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request or application;
- who will be able to access the data (in principle only amàco, organizer of the FIBRA Award, unless specified on the form when it is necessary to transfer the data to a third party to manage your request);
- how to exercise your Data Protection rights with amàco – atelier matières à construire
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.fibra-award.org is processed according to secure protocols and allows the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés – CNIL) to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
To obtain information or exercise your Data Protection rights pertaining to the processing of the personal data managed by amàco – atelier matières à construire, please contact the webmaster:
- via this form; or
- by sending a signed letter, with a copy of an identity document, to the following address:amàco – atelier matières à construire
A l’attention du webmaster du FIBRA Award
c/o Les Grands Ateliers
96 Boulevard de Villefontaine